With thanks to Zazen Life
Interesting to see that modern science is discovering something that Buddhism has been saying for 2500 years.
When you observe the world it changes the world. Lou
Quantum mechanics has proven that thought creates reality. Did you know that an atom does not exist in one place until it is measured? During experiments, if a human observer does not measure the atom, it exists in many places at once. Putting the focus on the atom makes it change the way it behaves and it becomes ‘rea…l’. This is called the observer effect and it a clear illustration of the power of focus and consciousness to create reality. What is astounding is that this is a scientific fact!
- How Quantum Physics refutes materialism (geneveith.com)
- Experiment in University of Florida laboratory corrects prediction in quantum theory (esciencenews.com)
- Why Many-Worlds is not like Copernicanism (scottaaronson.com)
- Does Telepathy Conflict with Science? (realitysandwich.com)
- 5 Monkeys: How Governments Control the Masses / 2 min video (talesfromthelou.wordpress.com)
- The Matrix of Consciousness (dprogram.net)